As many of my friends will know, I tend to go through phases of random obsessions. Sometimes it's with hot guys (haha); other times it will be a certain song or a band (i.e. Brand New after their AMAZING concert in Salt Lake in March). Right now, I am completely obsessed with So You Think You Can Dance? I started watching the series last summer but it got kind of difficult to watch because I was tired after working all day and usually forgot that it was on. However, I got more into it later on in the season when my sister Brianna mentioned that the guy that we had met in the Aladdin Hotel in Las Vegas was on it, as were a couple of the girls. That's what got me to watching it again. However, as much as I enjoyed watching it, I didn't become very attached to the dancers, just to Benji and Heidi because I had met them and to Travis because I thought he was hot. (haha)
For some reason, I was SUPER excited for this season, counting down the days until the season premiere and following it every week, never missing an episode. Now I've become attached to the dancers and it kills me to see two of them go every week.
I have a hard time lasting through the week, waiting for the next two episodes, so I try to bide my time through blogs and videos. In fact, I just finished watching this week's episode again.
i would have to say, i have witnessed you definitely having some obsessive tendencies, sooo i am not surprised about this one! ive been watching a few episodes too but i havent seen them all...can you watch them online anywhere?
ReplyDeletehaha. yes you have. there's a blog who's link i have listed on mine that has recaps for a bunch of different shows and he has videos for all the dances every week. it's one of my favorites. there's another one that was listed under blogs of note called so you think you can dance (i think) which dedicates itself solely to the recap (and discussion) of sytycd.
ReplyDelete